Please read our terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by ambassadors. Each ambassador is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. Thank you.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) "we", "us", or "our" refers to team Amplife™, Amplife™ and our website; (ii) "you" or "your" refers to the ambassador / collaborator; (iii) "our website” refers to the Amplife™ properties located at www.amplife.co; (iv) "your website" refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) "program" refers to the Team Amplife™ Ambassador Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our program. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason, however we encourage you to contact us and appeal that decision if you feel we have incorrect information. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
"Eligible Ambassador" are those that we determine:
- Are individuals that are a part of, relevant to or that serve the adaptive community,
- Do not engage in, support, encourage, or promote: intolerance, discrimination or discriminatory practices based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Hate, terrorism, or violence;
- Money laundering;
- Libelous or defamatory materials;
- Is not affiliated with or does not fit with the adaptive community;
- Violation of intellectual property rights
- Other illegal, deceptive, or misleading activities; and
- Are otherwise not in violation of the terms of this participation agreement.
You consent to us sending you notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the program and this participation agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
Each month, Amplife™ sends gift redemptions to eligible ambassadors by email. Every month, we will post tasks with corresponding values that you can complete to place yourself in Tiers 1, 2, 3, or 4. tasks include making posts, talking about specific products, incorporating the theme we set for the month, etc. You are not required to complete tasks every month. If you do not complete any tasks, you will not be eligible to receive the monthly gift. After the end of the month, we will receive your value and send your gift, if eligible. If you do not follow the guidelines under the task, your response will be ineligible and will not receive the value associated with the task. Gifts do not stack and will be ineligible for redemption after the end of the following month (ex - January gift ineligible when March starts).
Tier 1 - 30% Discount, Value = 15.
Tier 2 - Product Value $35, Free Shipping, 30% Discount Code*, Value = 35.
Tier 3 - Product Value $100, Free Shipping, 30% Discount Code*, Value = 100.
Tier 4 - Product Value $200, Free Shipping, 30% Discount Code*, Value = 200.
*Discount code applies to only Amplife™ Clothing.
In the gift email, claim your gift and we will send it to the location on your profile. ambassadors are not eligible for donations. If you would like to earn donations, you can also apply as an Amplife™ Love Cause.
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your participation in the program at any time if we believe that you are violating any of these terms and conditions or any other policies governing the program or otherwise in the event of exigent circumstances, to comply with applicable law, or to protect the safety, security, reputation, or integrity of the program, Amplife™ customers and suppliers, or Amplife™. In the event of any such suspension or termination, we will make a good faith effort to notify you of such suspension or termination and any conditions for reinstatement, if you are eligible for reinstatement.
Your participating website(s) may not at any time:
Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights;
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation;
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials;
4. Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons;
Links will be made available to you through the affiliate portal. your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate portal without manipulation;
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile;
3. Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner;
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating);
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited;
6. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, you will be removed from the program;
If you are enrolled in our program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network;
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Amplife Coupons);
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url;
4. You may not directly link to our website from any pay per click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website;
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Amplife™ for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will be removed from our program if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms. Trademarked terms (the following is not an exhaustive list): amplife, amplife.co, www.amplife.co, amplife.net, www.amplife.net, amplifemarket.com, www.amplifemarket.com, www amplifemarket com, ampplife, ampplifemarket.com, ampliifemarket.com, amplife market, amplife clothing, amplife stories, amputee life, amputee life clothing, amputee life stories, amplife hats, amplife discounts, amplife coupons, amplife clearance, amplife gear, shop amplife, amplife originals, amplife store, amplife shop, amplife online store, amplife online shop, coupons amplife, discount amplife, amplife sales, sales amplife, severed society, severty society
Domain names use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. amplife.website.com or www.amplifestore.com
Promoting Amplife™ through a sub-affiliate network is not permitted. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in you being removed from the program.
- License to you: subject to the terms of the participation agreement and solely for the limited purposes of advertising, and directing end users to, Team Amplife™ in connection with the program, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to copy and display the content solely on your site in accordance with the participation agreement, including these guidelines and other operational documentation;
- License from you: solely for the limited purposes of promoting and operating the program, you hereby grant each of the Team Amplife™ program and Amplife™ and its affiliates a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to copy, display and use your trademarks and logos ("Your Marks");
- The licenses set forth in this Section 1 will immediately and automatically terminate upon your notification to us that you no longer want to participate in the program, or otherwise upon termination of the participation agreement.
Reservation of rights; Submissions
Other than the limited licenses expressly set forth in section 1, we reserve all right, title, and interest (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) in and to, and you do not, by virtue of the participation agreement or otherwise, acquire any ownership interest or rights in or to, the program, links, link formats, content, any domain name owned or operated by us or our affiliates, operational documentation, our and our affiliates' trademarks and logos (including the marks), and any other intellectual property and technology that we provide or use in connection with the program. Other than your marks, if you provide us or any of our affiliates with suggestions, reviews, modifications, data, images, text, or other information or content about a product or in connection with the participation agreement, any content, or your participation in the program, or if you modify any content in any way, (collectively, "Your Submission"), you hereby irrevocably grant us (even if you have designated your submission as confidential) a perpetual, paid-up royalty-free, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, freely transferable right and license to: (a) use, reproduce, perform, display, and distribute your submission in any manner; (b) adapt, modify, re-format, and create derivative works of your submission for any purpose; (c) use and publish your name in the form of a credit in conjunction with your submission (however, we will not have any obligation to do so); and (d) sublicense the foregoing rights to any other person or entity. additionally, you hereby warrant that: (y) your submission is your original work, or you obtained your submission in a lawful manner; and (z) our and our sublicensees' exercise of rights under the license above will not violate any person's or entity's rights, including any copyright rights. You agree to provide us such assistance as we may require to document, perfect, or maintain our rights in and to your submission.
- Trademark Usage Guidelines
- You are allowed to use the marks only by display on your site with the purpose to advertise the program and availability of products through Team Amplife™, with a corresponding link to Amplife™;
- Your use of the marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of these guidelines; and (ii) comply with any other terms, conditions, requirements, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the marks, including the most up-to-date version of the participation agreement (including the operational documentation) (collectively, "agreements");
You cannot use or display any mark for any purpose or in any manner not specifically authorized under the agreements. For example, you cannot make any use or display
(i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us;
(ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; or
(iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any mark.
- You may display a mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. You may not alter or modify any mark in any manner. For example, you cannot change the proportion, color, or font of any mark, or add or remove any elements from any mark;
- Each mark must appear by itself, in its entirety, with reasonable spacing between each side of the mark and other visual, graphic, or textual elements. under no circumstance can any mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that mark. For example, you cannot place a white mark on a white background;
- Together with each piece of content on your site that includes any marks, you must prominently include a statement stating that Amplife™ and the Amplife™ Logo and Team Amplife™ and the Team Amplife™ Logo are trademarks of AMPLIFE LLC.
For example, if your site displays the Amplife™ Logo, you would include the following statement on the same site component: “Amplife™ and the Amplife™ Logo and Team Amplife™ and the Team Amplife™ Logo are trademarks of AMPLIFE LLC.”
- All rights in and to the marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any mark;
- You cannot display or otherwise use any trademark or logo of any third party seller on Team Amplife™ in connection with any link unless you have obtained from that seller specific written authorization to do so;
- You cannot use any trademark of Amplife™ or its affiliates (whether or not it’s a mark), or a variant or misspelling of such a trademark:
- In any domain name (for example, you cannot use a domain name such as "amplfemarket.com", "amplifesupplystore.com", "amplifeauctions.net", "amplifemarket.mydomain.info", "amplife.blogspot.com", "amplife.wordpress.com", or
- In any username, group name, or other identifier for any social networking site (for example, you cannot register on a website such as facebook, twitter, or youtube a username such as "amplife japan," "aamplife," "amplife for you," "amplife seller," "@buyamplifefromme," "amplife number one fan," or "amplife bargain"), or
- In any application, browser plug-in or other software name (for example, you cannot use an application name such as “shop team amplife™ app,” “shop amplife™,” or “amplife™”).
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the can-spam act of 2003 (public law no. 108-187) with respect to our program;
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Amplife™;
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail;
Social media promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and other social media platforms is permitted following these rules: you are allowed to promote offers to your followers or own lists (excluding Facebook custom audiences or similar programs); more specifically, you are welcome to use your links on your own social media properties, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.; provided you will comply with the terms that govern your use of such social media platform. For example: you may post, “Shop the New Amplife™ Collection" on Facebook. You are prohibited from posting your affiliate links on Amplife™ social media properties and via any paid social media channels such as Facebook ads. You will not advertise Amplife™ through any paid media such as search engine ads, display advertising, paid social advertising such as Facebook ads.
Operations Outside United States
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union's privacy and electronic communications directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
Reversal & Communication Policy
We reserve the right to reverse orders or lead actions due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, suspected reseller activity, suspected fraudulent or illegal activity, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders, lead actions, or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying;
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile;
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof;
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to remove you from the program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to proactively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
FTC disclosure requirements you shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure. Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims. Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump). Pop-up disclosures are prohibited. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's disclosures guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf ; and the FTC's endorsement guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-andmarketing/endorsements
© AMPLIFE LLC