At Amplife®, privacy is a fundamental human right. It’s also one of our core values. We are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information.
"We," "us," or "our" refers to Amplife®, the Amplife® Love Program, the Amplife® Foundation and Amplife LLC, and "you" or "your" refers to the Official Representative and Ambassador, and / or the customer participating or seeking to participate in the Program.
Please note that third party websites may have additional privacy policies or statements, which govern their practices in collecting, storing, using and disclosing your Personal Information. Please read those additional privacy policies or statements carefully. You hereby represent and warrant to Amplife® that you have familiarized yourself and agree with those privacy policies or statements imposed by any third party websites with whom you choose to use through the Services.
What is Personal Information
What Personal Information We Collect
We believe that we can have great offerings and great privacy. This means that we strive to collect only the personal data that we need. The Personal Information we may collect in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services (including through your initial registration for an account and the subsequent administration of that account) may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as first and last name, address, zip code, email address, telephone number, W-9 information, tax identification number [i.e., social security number or employer identification number], birth date, professional title, company name, and legal entity type);
- Social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card number and expiration date);
- Demographic information (such as gender, age and occupation) and information about individual preferences; and
- Personal information, including the information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party in connection with the Services ("Customer Data").
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You are not required to provide Personal Information. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with Services or respond to requests you may have. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our platform, and communicating with you. You provide most of this information when you create an Cause Account and update your account. For example, you provide information
- in your application;
- communicate with us by phone or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name; address and phone number;
- the personal description in Your Profile; and
- financial information.
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- sign in;
- email address;
- password (we cannot view or access it);
- computer and connection information such as browser type and version;
- operating system and platform;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time);
- cookie number;
- Email communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences or contact us.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with personalized Services and a personalized experience on our Website and interactive communication;
- Provide you with timely and reliable Services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those Services and the Website;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those Services and the Website;
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
We do not sell your Personal Information including as “sale” is defined in Nevada and California. We also do not “share” your personal data as that term is defined in California.
Amplife® Love may request information from you during and/ or after the registration process to provide better and more customized Services to users. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you and your team on Amplife® Love, and by creating an account on Amplife® Love, you may allow others, including Amplife® Love, to identify you and to allow Amplife® Love to use your information in accordance with the Terms.
We do not sell, license, trade or rent any Personal Information or Customer Data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
How We Share Your Personal Information
You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information as described in this policy.
We do not sell, license, trade or rent any Personal Information or Customer Data collected from our Services to or with others or third parties.
We may allow you to store your W-9 information and share such W-9 information with entities to which you provide Services through Amplife® Love.
We may share your Personal Information with
- Partner Companies: They provide technical support or provide specific Services, such as hosting of your applications, maintenance services, database management, or payment processing. Partner Companies will have access to your Personal Information only to perform these Services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose any information to any party.
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), Amplife® Love may disclose Personal Information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
- comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Amplife® Love;
- protect or defend the rights or property of Amplife® Love or users of our Service; or
- protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
Amplife® Love also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer Personal Information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Amplife® or of any of the business or assets or shares of Amplife® or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and Services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
Amplife® Love collects Personal Information about you, from you, or from third parties you authorize us to collect such information from, only when you voluntarily provide it or authorize us to collect it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your Personal Information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is expressed or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or Service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
Use or Disclosure for Marketing Purposes
If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use (but will not disclose) your Personal Information to promote and market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates and/or our business associates, including by means of direct marketing.
You can choose not to allow us to use or disclose your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes by contacting us as outlined below (see "Contacting Us").
When you visit our website, we place an alphanumeric identifier text file called a "cookie" in the browser directory of your computer's hard drive to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features and storage of your preferences in the Cause Portal. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of the Website may not function properly.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Amplife® Love makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information collected in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information is highly restricted to only select employees or representatives.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Children and Personal Information
Amplife® Love understands the importance of safeguarding the Personal Information of children which we consider to be an individual under the age of 13 or the equivalent age as specified by law in your jurisdiction. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract. If you are a minor, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If we learn that a child's personal data was collected without appropriate authorization, it will be deleted as soon as possible.
Links to Third Party Sites
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
Amplife® Love retains your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Controllers of Personal Information
Correcting or Updating Your Information
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your Personal Information by notifying us of any changes to this information. You may contact Amplife® Love to request access to or correction or update of your Personal Information.
On your Cause Portal, you can access your Personal Information, including name, email, password, communications and personalized preferences, payment settings, and email notification settings.
Social Platforms Authentication and Data
Additionally, Amplife® Love uses authorized data from YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms. Such data is collected and stored to power Amplife® Love features. You can request your authorized data be deleted from Amplife® Love by contacting us.
Amplife® Love uses third party services such as YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms (“Social Platforms”) APIs to collect authorized data. You can learn more about each respective Social Platform’s terms of service and privacy policies via the links below:
Social Platforms Terms of Service
Social Platforms Privacy Policies:
You can revoke Amplife® Love access to your data from YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at any time via each respective platforms' app and security settings via the links below. Note that revoking such authorizations may limit or eliminate certain functionality in our Service.
Amplife® takes your privacy questions seriously. Our team reviews your inquiry to determine how best to respond to your question or concern. In most cases, all substantive contacts receive a response within seven days. In other cases, we may require additional information or let you know that we need more time to respond.
Where your complaint indicates an improvement could be made in our handling of privacy issues, we will take steps to make such an update at the next reasonable opportunity. In the event that a privacy issue has resulted in a negative impact on you or another person, we will take steps to address that with you or that other person.
You may at any time — including if you are not satisfied with our response — refer your complaint to the applicable regulator. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
© Amplife LLC